2:03 PM

10-2-07

I sit here overwhelmed with love in my heart…

This love isn't the kind that makes you giddy or causes you to be excited. That sort of love is like the leaves in autumn…..full of vibrant color as they fall, yet they quickly hit the ground only to break in pieces, lose their color, and die.

This love that I feel is consuming, refreshing, steady, and a constant fountain of renewal. Instead of excitement that begins strongly and withers with time, there is confident hope that wraps me in the arms of joy and safety.

On this autumn day I breathe in the cool wind as it rushes past my face, and I listen to the tussling of the leaves. In these subtle things I am reminded that I am loved.

Thank you God, my Creator, Lover of my soul. Only you can stir me this deeply and wholly. And thank you Eric for loving me like I've never been loved before.

I am content.

0 Responses to "Eric"

Post a Comment