2:08 PM

8-27-08

Saying that I am thankful, grateful, or blessed doesn't seem to fully express how I feel to be married to Eric. I never knew that anyone of his standing would ever want or unconditionally love someone as flawed as me. When I look into his eyes I see nothing but good things. I see his love for me in the things he does and the things he says. I see his character and integrity by his choices. I see his leadership, though quiet, ever strong. He learns me so he can love me how I need to be loved. He does all he can to make our life stable, secure, and harmonious. He is a man that I believed didn't exist. Eric has changed my view of men and what they are capable of. I can honestly say I trust him with all that I am. Thank you God for giving me such a gift and a hopeful future.

0 Responses to "A True Man"

Post a Comment